As a professional reflexologist who is certified and registered with the ARCB I shall:
1. Adhere to the ARCB Code of Ethics and work within the guidelines of the federal, state and local laws including Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA).
2. Not diagnose or treat specific conditions in practice, marketing materials or verbal statements.
3. Make available my professional certificates along with the ARCB Code of Ethics.
4. Make available a full and fair disclosure of services statement, a disclaimer and a notice of complaint.
5. Communicate to the client policies regarding fees, scheduling procedures, hours, the result of tardiness on the part of the client, and missed appointments.
6. Have the client read and sign a contract for services form before the session begins.
7. Complete a health history form with the client.
8. Explain what reflexology is and what the client can expect before a session. When combining another discipline (within your scope of practice) with reflexology clearly state that you are doing so.
9. Maintain a record of clients' names and contact information.
10. Maintain financial records and bills up-to-date; furnish a written receipt upon request.
11. Remain committed to continued reflexology education and professional development.
Any breach of the ARCB Professional Business Standards could be grounds for termination of ARCB certification. Termination shall result in surrender and return to the ARCB, the ARCB pin, certificatge, I.D. card, and forego the use of the title, "ARCB Nationally Board Certified Reflexologist (NCBR).
Mention this ad to receive
$20 off ($40/hr)
1st 2 sessions
If someone you referred completes a session, you receive $20 off your next
1 hr session.
Your Natural Solution to Ease Discomfort & Promote Wellness